you know what's kinda amazing? lavender lattes. you know, i think it's going to be the next big thing. herbal teas that is.
makes enough for 2
1) bring water to boil in a small saucepan. remove from the heat.
2) add dried lavender, stir, cover pot with a lid and steep for 5 minutes.
3) strain and add raw sugar. stir until dissolved.
4) in the meantime, heat milk in a microwave or saucepan until hot.
5) pour milk into milk frother. froth milk as directed for that device. if you don't have a milk frother you can also use this method.
6) pour lavender tea into a couple glasses until they are about 3/4 full. pour frothy milk on top of tea to your liking.
2 T dried lavender
2 c. water
1 c. half + half or soy milk
4 T raw sugar