I had a wonderful birthday party thanks to Dirt Bike Man and my good friends. I mean he made me a Krispy Kreme donut cake and that's all that matters.
This year I turn 25!! That's a quarter of a century worth of years (WOW).
I decided that 25 is going to be my best year yet.
- I got married
- I'm getting baptized
- We're getting a puppy (in fact I've been wanting a dog since I was 6)
- I'm planning on getting a master's degree
- We bought a house
- Made lots of new, great friends
- Started a food blog (for real this time)
- I learned how to drive a stick shift
- I'm healthier than I've ever been
- And I am happy
- TIME TO MAKE NEW GOALS! How exciting is that?